- Writing: "Not For You" Shortlisted for Billy Roche International Short Play Award at Wexford Literary Festival
- Acting: Featured in the new commercial for Lloyds Bank
- Acting: Featured in new Matalan Commercial
- Coaching/Training: Shortlisted for National Training Award IITD for coaching work with Brown Bag Films
- Coaching/Training: Creating and fascilitating drama based ongoing conference sessions for Essex Social Services
- Guest actor on Whiskey Cavalier for Warner Brothers TV playing Prime Minister
- Featured in the new commercial for Lloyds Bank
- Writing and developing film project Hush Baby with Shark Eye Productions.
- Directing Summer Brave for East 15 BA Acting Students final show at Littlewood Theatre
- Appearing in promotional commercial for SANE
- Working with animators at Brown Bag Films
Playing Prime Minister in Warner Bros. Television's "Whiskey Cavalier" which will premiere in February 2019 on ABC in the US.
Teaching text analysis at Identity School of Acting
Featured in GMF commercial on French TV for Big Productions France
Directing "3 Women" by Katy Brand, staring Anita Dobson at Trafalgar Studios.
Appearing in new commercial for Macmillan Cancer Support
Featured in corporate information films for PWC and Panasonic
- Directing Late Company by Jordan Tannahill at Trafalgar Studios
- Appearing as Mr Kellman in BBC TV's Casualty
- Presenting global training workshops for Novo Nordisk Denmark
- Directing Late Company at Finborough Theatre
- Playing Pete in "Lucky Man" for SKY TV/NBC Universal
- Written and directed "This Little Life of Mine" at Park Theatre London.
- Presenting at global sales conference for Astra Zenica at Wembley Arena.