- Acting: filming Embankment (working title) for Apple TV
- Acting: Playing Alan in new Sky 1 sitcom Safe Space
- Coaching/Training: Shortlisted for National Training Award IITD for coaching work with Brown Bag Films
- Acting: Sky News Anchor in "The Thief, His Wife and the Canoe" for ITV.
- Acting: Featured in new DHL commercial
- UPDATE: Winner Best International Short Play Award (3rd) at 2020 Wexford Literary Festival for "Not For You"
- Writing: "Not For You" Shortlisted for Billy Roche International Short Play Award at Wexford Literary Festival
- Acting: Featured in the new commercial for Lloyds Bank
- Acting: Featured in new Matalan Commercial
- Coaching/Training: Creating and fascilitating drama based ongoing conflict management sessions for Essex Social Services
- Writing and developing film project Hush Baby with Shark Eye Productions.
- Directing Summer Brave for East 15 BA (Essex University) Acting Students final show at Littlewood Theatre
- Appearing in promotional commercial for SANE
- Working with animators at Brown Bag Films
Playing Prime Minister in Warner Bros. Television's "Whiskey Cavalier" which will premiere in February 2019 on ABC in the US.
Teaching text analysis at Identity School of Acting
Featured in GMF commercial on French TV for Big Productions France
Directing "3 Women" by Katy Brand, staring Anita Dobson at Trafalgar Studios.
Appearing in new commercial for Macmillan Cancer Support
Featured in corporate information films for PWC and Panasonic
- Directing Late Company by Jordan Tannahill at Trafalgar Studios
- Appearing as Mr Kellman in BBC TV's Casualty
- Presenting global training workshops for Novo Nordisk Denmark
- Directing Late Company at Finborough Theatre
- Playing Pete in "Lucky Man" for SKY TV/NBC Universal
- Written and directed "This Little Life of Mine" at Park Theatre London.
- Presenting at global sales conference for Astra Zenica at Wembley Arena.